Friday, May 23, 2008

Group shot

We are the best supermen ever. Vik called getting to write about our
myriad of hilarious adventures in Cave Springs, so this is just a
little taste to whet your appetites with. More later, but we felt it
was important to share our impressive physiques with the world.

In case you are wondering, kyle is wearing child superman pajamas, vik
and I are wearing womens underwear, and that is a child size 4 shirt
I'm wearing (I think I'm losing circulation in my arms). Vik and I
made our capes out of a curtain. Jason is our straight-man, the Abbott
to our three Costellos.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what to say to that. I'm especially enjoying the popped knee on both Grant and Vik. Nice pose.

I'm uncomfortable.

My boss totally walked by as I was looking at this. She gave me a funny look and just kep going. Hahaha

Molly G said...

Howdy, this is Molly...Courtneys Texas friend. I hate your blog...but that's only because I am stuck here in Qatar and I miss bacon and we southerners have a hardcore love for the pork. In fact I'm sure I am breaking some kind of law just by reading it...

Anonymous said...

Kyle, I always knew we should have saved your superman PJs from when you were about 5. You never know when they might come in handy. Or is that THE PJs??? The fit looks about right.... hahaha